- Receiving requests for new modules and modification to existing tasks
- Conducting analysis reports about user requirements, new task requirements and impact of new task on the internal work flow.
- Designing modules by dividing the user requirements into sub modules and setting time frame for task completion.
- Assigning sub-modules to software developers and start programming of modules.
- Maintaining of databases.
- Test Debugging, data validation and test case scenarios.
- Searching internet for new technologies and new systems to develop internal work.
1. B.Sc. in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
2. 2-3 years of experience.
3. Excellent knowledge of ASP.NET, C#, and MS SQL Server 2005.
4. Good command of both written and spoken English.
5. Accuracy, concentration, efficiency, attention to details, good communication skills, highly organized, self-motivated, problem solving skills and ability to learn.