1. Receiving the original manuscript from Journal Coordination Team.
2. Receiving XML files (bbl and abstract) from XML Reference Team.
3. Receiving figures files from Graphics Team.
4. Receiving edited files (on screen) from Copy Editing Team.
5. Reformatting source files to in-house style.
6. Adding figures, references and front matter.
7. Converting XML files to bbl and abstract file.
8. Putting produced files in in-house style.
9. Putting figure files in the TEX files.
10. Comparing the output with original files.
11. Proofreading the layout file to identically fit the manuscript.
12. Making final stage for on screen files.
13. Updating database