1. Conducting periodic cost studies to develop standard cost of products.
2. Applying cost accounting principles to provide detailed cost information not supplied by the general accounting systems.
3. Preparing journal entries, maintaining and reconciling ledger accounts.
4. Collecting data, allocating costs and preparing reports on labor, equipment, depreciation and other operating expenses, ensuring that the established procedures are followed.
5. Preparing financial statements and variance reports as requested.
6. Analyzing and interpreting daily cost data and make sure from the allocations of the cost centers.
7. Reviewing payroll modifications such as adding new employee, adding employee incentives to salaries and etc& &
8. Responsible to prepare salary reports and record of all financial entry in the accounting system.
9. Responsible for preparing tax adjustments sheets.
10. Preparing a comparison between actual assets and assets in books.
11. Reviewing inventory disbursements sheet with financial entry.