1. Design and implement layouts for websites.
1. Design e-publications, advertisements for the web.
2. Update websites while maintaining look and feel.
2. Design covers for scientific books and journals.
3. Design flyers, advertisements and collateral materials for print.
4. Design in-house publications such as stationery, business forms and applications.
5. Design promotional and display materials for in-house and exhibition use.
3. Present mock-ups for review and approval prior to publishing.
4. Meet all deadlines set by the team leader.
6. Time track tasks and update the project management system.
7. Catalog, update and back-up all materials for ease of access.
8. Communicate with relative departments during the publication/production of designs
to ensure proper reproduction and validate results.
9. Participate in critiques, training other team members
- Please send your resume and cover letter with the job code SGD09 as the subject to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org