1. Supervise and guide the recruitment process for an average of 18 business units with a total head count of 150-200 employees.
2. Oversee the screening and testing of applicants.
3. Participate in employment fairs.
4. Oversee online recruitment services and newspaper ads.
5. Issue internal announcements pertaining to Human Resources and Administration.
6. Perform exit interviews.
-Develop policies and procedures.
-Design HR forms.
-Conduct job analyses.
-Formulate job descriptions.
-Administer performance appraisal systems.
-Oversee the HR record keeping and filing systems.
-Implement and manage an HRIS
-Design a salary scale and pay structure based on job worth as well as internal and external equity.
-Resolve employee conflicts.
-Manage the relationship between management and employees.
-Council and motivate individual employees having performance problems.
-Assist in organizational development initiatives.
-Manage promotions, demotions, transfers and terminations.
-Conduct various employee surveys.
-Call for and study various offers related to employee health care benefits.
-Administer benefits such as employee loans in coordination with the financial management unit.
-Manage and train subordinates on work tasks as well as general HR concepts and paradigms.
-Oversee the administration of new hire and resignation paper work in compliance with local governmental regulations.
-Oversee the administration of new appointments including acceptance and appointment letters.
-Administer annual salary increments.
-Research and read up-to-date HR material.
- Attend HR meetings organized by local associations such as the Egyptian Human Resource Management Association, EHRMA.
-Build an HR library.