1. Preparing customer balance.
2. Preparing suppliers balance.
3. Recording the customer and suppliers entries in the ledger.
4. Notifying the cash accountant with the suppliers we have to pay them.
5. Balancing the transaction of each supply account.
6. Recording the transactions balances in the supplier's ledgers.
7. Preparing revenues balance.
8. Recording the revenues entries in the ledger.
9. Balancing the transaction of the account of each journal.
10. Recording the balance transactions in the ledger.
11. Recording checks deposits.
12. Preparing the balance of under collection checks.
Accuracy, Attention to details, ability to work under pressure, organization
and time management.