1. Troubleshoots users' problems (OS, Applications, Hardware, and Network).
2. Executes gradually-applied procedures.
3. Re-installs the OS or upgrades the hard disk of some user occasionally.
4. Requests supplies or deals with vendors occasionally.
5. Perform other related duties incidental to the work described herein.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Local TOEFL Score not less than 550 or equivalent language level.
- Extremely strong English language reading abilities.
- Very strong English language writing abilities.
- Very strong analytical skills (Problem-Source Isolation).
- Ability and willingness to learn fast.
- Zero to one year MAXIMUM experience in IT Technical Support.