- Manage and maintain CEO Schedule.
- Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports in order to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
- Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email.
- File and retrieve documents, records, and reports.
- Prepare responses to correspondence containing routine inquires.
- Prepare agendas and make arrangements for meetings.
- Compile, transcribe, and distribute minutes for meetings.
- Attend meetings in order to record minutes.
- Making reservations, registration, accommodation, and travel plans for the CEO
- Ensuring filing systems (hard copies and electronic) are maintained and up to date
- Answering the telephone, providing information, taking and relaying messages and/or returning calls as necessary
- Updating the CEO's calendar online with arranging any preparations, reservations, registrations, reminders, and follow-up for appointments, meetings, seminars, book fairs and conferences
Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as Windows, word processing, spreadsheets, databases, presentation software, e-mail, Internet, managing files and records, designing forms, and other office procedures.