1. Proofreading the logo of the journal, volume and issue numbers, the title of the paper, the name of the authors, their addresses, and dates of receipt and revision.
2. Verifying submission and revision dates
3. Checking the correctness of Grammar, syntax, punctuation, spelling and style conformity.
4. Proofreading figures and tables against the original manuscripts
5. Verifying Author corrections and Final Revision before publication.
6. Verifying the corrections sent by the author and making sure they conform to the In House style
7. Sending emails to authors requiring clarification of ambiguous corrections.
8. Verifying covers, blue prints call for papers and flyers.
9. Updating HD for color status.
10. Performing other related duties incidental to the work described herein.