1. Receiving the whole assignment from the managing director and schedule for
2. Distributing the assignments on the translators.
3. Achieving a revision work of 6000 words per day.
4. Following the translation schedule.
5. Providing solutions related to lingual and structural problems.
6. Conducting training cessions with translators to reach optimum performance.
7. Providing translation tools.
8. Providing a periodic evaluation for translators.
9. Reporting to the managing director.
10. Performing the coordinator role with junior translators.
11. Preparing the final copy of the translated items.
12. Creating new ideas and rules to promote and enhance the translator's performance.
13. Coordinating with the managing director regarding the translation plan.
1. Bachelor's degree in any field preferably in translation field.
2. 5-8 years of experience in translation field, preferably in book translation.
3. Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Arabic languages.
4. Excellent knowledge about both Arabic and English linguistics.
5. Excellent computer and typing skills.
6. Very good knowledge about translation techniques.
7. Accuracy, concentration, ability to work under pressure, ability to meet deadlines, leadership skills, problem solving and good reporting skills.