1. Receiving requests for new modules and modification to existing tasks.
2. Conducting analysis reports about user requirements, new task requirements and impact of new task on the internal work flow.
3. Designing modules by dividing the user requirements into sub modules and setting time frame for task completion.
4. Assigning sub-modules to software developers and start programming of modules.
5. Maintaining of databases.
6. Test Debugging, data validation and test case scenarios.
7. Searching internet for new technologies and new systems to develop internal work.
1. B.Sc. in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
2. 3-5 years of experience.
3. Excellent knowledge of ASP.NET, C#, and MS SQL Server 2005/2008.
4. Good command of both written and spoken English.
Accuracy, concentration, efficiency, attention to details, good communication skills, highly organized, self-motivated, problem solving skills and ability to learn.