1. Oversee the Unit overall design output and quality.
2. Create and implement new design concepts.
3. Refresh and implement corporate visual identity and guidelines.
1. Communicate with relative departments during the publication/production of designs
to ensure proper reproduction and validate results.
2. Meet all deadlines set by the head of business development.
4. Monitor and assign tasks to team members.
5. Motivate team members.
6. Follow-up on the completion of tasks.
7. Coordinate the Unit needs with top management, HR, and Administration.
8. Develop and maintain the Unit project management system.
9. Set the Unit objectives.
10. Perform regular performance appraisals of team members, control wages and raises.
11. Handle the recruitment of new designers.
12. Manage the on-the-job training of new designers.
13. Hold weekly meetings; discuss task delegation and review issues.
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite and other design software.
- Knowledgeable of the .NET framework applications, Web 2.0
- Excellent computer knowledge (email, internet, word processing). ¶
- Please send your CV to email@example.com and mention the job title WG/TL in the subject line.