1. Receiving requests for new modules and modification to existing tasks.
2. Conduct analysis reports about user requirements, new task requirements and impacting of new task on the internal work flow.
3. Designing modules.
4. Assigning sub-modules to software developers and start programming of modules.
5. Following up hard problems with technical support.
6. Test Debugging, data validation and test case scenarios.
7. Uploading DLL(s) or EXE(s) on remote production servers.
8. Receiving users' feedback and data modification requests and though solve bugs and handle clients' complaints.
9. Administering the company web portal (Configure IIS.- Performance Tracking- Problem Solving)
10. Searching internet for new technologies and new systems to develop internal work.
1. Excellent knowledge of ASP.NET, C#, and MS SQL Server 2005/2008.
2. Good command of both written and spoken English.
3. Accuracy, concentration, efficiency, attention to details, good communication skills, highly organized, self-motivated, problem solving skills and ability to learn.