1. Receive the assignment from the senior translator.
2. Follow the general translation strategy.
3. Achieve a translation work of at least 1800 to 2000 w/d daily.
4. Maintain the intellectual and structural content in the target language and keep the consistency of the text.
5. Unify the terminologies used in the document.
6. Coordinate with the senior translator and other team members.
7. Report to the senior translator all problems and achievements.
8. Follow the directions of the managing director and the senior translator.
9. Follow the translation schedule and meet the dead lines.