1. Manage and maintain Deputy Chairman Schedule.
2. Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports in order to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
3. Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email.
4. File and retrieve documents, records, and reports.
5. Prepare responses to correspondence containing routine inquires.
6. Prepare agendas and make arrangements for meetings.
7. Compile, transcribe, and distribute minutes for meetings.
8. Attend meetings in order to record minutes.
9. Perform other related work as needed.