1. Proofreading the logo of the journal, volume and issue numbers, the title of the paper, the name of the authors, their addresses, and dates of receipt and revision.
2. Checking the correctness of grammar, syntax, punctuation, spelling, and style conformity.
3. Proofreading figures and tables against the original manuscripts.
4. Verifying author corrections and making final revision before publication.
5. Sending emails to authors requiring clarification of ambiguous corrections.
6. Reviewing author biographies, covers, blue prints, call for papers, and flyers.
7. Performing other related duties incidental to the work described herein.