Plumbing Section Head
2/23/2015 2:05:55 PM
Merge For Recruitment - Egypt
• Directs the Piping and Plumbing section and leads engineering duties related to planning and designing pumps and piping systems and selecting the right type and size of pumps (including but not limited to: water, water treatment and sewage systems) taking into consideration the principles of design, hydraulics and fluid mechanics…etc) to ensure that mechanical piping systems will function safely based on flow calculation results and in line with the agreed upon design criteria, project/client budget requirements, specifications and international industry codes.
• Participates in the establishment of strategies, policies and goals for the company, as well as for the Business Unit.
• Derives and develops medium and short-term plans and executive programs to manage and achieve Business Unit's goals.
• Disseminates instructions, circulars and information in addition to issuing administrative, organizational and technical decisions necessary to fulfill endorsed plans and executive programs.
• Provides his technical experience and supervises the preparation of the required calculations and estimates rates of water flow using the standard engineering software and used company tools such as “ELITE”.
• Supervises and ensures that the size and type of the pipes are properly determined and reviews the preliminary design layout prepared by the engineers.
• Supervises the preparation of all detailed project mechanical designs and construction drawings related to piping and plumbing that satisfies and meets the clients’ requirements and advise necessary notes and recommendations, these designs include but not limited to water, water treatment and sewage systems, etc.
Job Type :
Years of Experience : Min 0 Max 10
Job field : Consultation