4/3/2017 10:33:40 AM
ECU Worldwide Egypt LTD. - Egypt
1-Checking for mistakes in the documents and sending to the agent on it to get the correct one.
2-Data Entry for the vessels//THC Invoices//Ocean freight invoices.
3-Agent correspondence + Sending instruction to Alexandria office and Port said offices.
4-Uncollected shipment reports which is sending on weekly basis to agent (based on our regulation instruction which indicates that we have to send the arrival notice to the agent after 21 days )
5-Preparing the original documents for the routing shipments which the client needs to release it from our office + receiving from clients payment receipt and sending instruction to Alexandria office.
6-Following the calls that’s we received from the customers regarding their shipments and their claims after we sending an arrival notice to them.
7-Sending arrival notification to the clients as well.
8-Checking for the corporate accounts and make provision accordingly.
9-Import tenders are updated from our side
10-Receiving and replying for the Import Quotation for all Ecu offices regarding LCL Shipment.
11-handling DDP & DAP For 3 Ecu offices agents.
This task is Handled by for each export vessel on a Weekly basis as follows:
• Adding the monthly vessel schedule on the system by the beginning of each month.
• We have to check with our tariff first before giving quotation to see if it is accepted or not then giving Quotations to our overseas offices and Sales Quote the regular clients.
• Make correspondence to get the booking and collecting data on this booking if it is accepted or not from Antwerp side.
• If the shipment is routed under ex-work basis, we have to get in contact with the shipper to provide all the data and the docs we need to make the customs clearance, in this case we keep coordinating with Alexandria office.
• Taking the decision of opening the container or not, based on making calculation to know if the container is making profit or loss. we normally open container 20 as we don’t have big volumes to open 40’.
• Proceed with data entry of bookings and informing Alexandria office with it.
• Handling any claims or problems with customers at the port and checking with Alexandria office.
• Revising stuffing reports with customers final, sending draft and getting their confirmation and the correspondence if there is any amendments to be done.
• Sending final to shipping line and waiting their draft for revising, Making invoice, pro-forma and sending docs to Antwerp.
• Checking with Antwerp for ACI filing data to be able to provide Clients in addition to the daily correspondence.
• Making Commission report for export shipments per each month and checking for releasing the cargo with agents.
2-Export Air shipments:
This Task is handled as follows:
• Most of air shipments is under ex-work basis, so we have to check with broker agency for the docs they need and coordinate with the shipper.
• Waiting the shipments to be shipped and we add it in the system.
• Revising the quotation which we have taken from the sales team with the invoices we received from 3rd party as well , making the shipper invoices accordingly or make the invoices to the agent.
• Receiving and replying for the Air Export QUOTATION For all Ecu offices.
Job Type :
Years of Experience : Min 1 Max 3
Job field : Customer Services