6/2/2016 2:11:44 PM
Arabia HR - Saudi Arabia
Messaging is required to contract to work with major restaurants in Riyadh
Restaurant managers ensure that restaurants operate efficiently and profitably while maintaining their reputation and ethos. They must coordinate a variety of activities, whatever the size or type of the outlet. Managers are responsible for the business performance of their restaurant, as well as maintaining high standards of food, service, and health and safety.
Restaurant management combines strategic planning and day-to-day management activities, such as shift pattern organization. Depending on the nature of the outlet, the role may have creative aspects, particularly in marketing and business development.
Typical work activities
• Taking responsibility for the business performance of the restaurant.
• Analyzing and planning restaurant sales levels and profitability.
• Organizing marketing activities, such as promotional events and discount schemes.
• Preparing reports at the end of the shift/week, including staff control, food control and sales.
• Creating and executing plans for department sales, profit and staff development.
• Setting budgets and/or agreeing them with senior management.
• Planning and coordinating menus.
• Coordinating the entire operation of the restaurant during scheduled shifts.
• Managing staff and providing them with feedback.
• Responding to customer complaints.
• Ensuring that all employees adhere to the company's uniform standards.
• Meeting and greeting customers and organizing table reservations.
• Advising customers on menu choices
• Training and motivating staff.
• Organizing and supervising the shifts of kitchen, waiting and cleaning staff.
• Maintaining high standards of quality control, hygiene, and health and safety.
• Checking stock levels and ordering supplies.
• Preparing cash drawers and providing petty cash as required.
• Helping in any area of the restaurant when circumstances dictate.
- Problem Solving and Decision Making Skills.
- Energetic, creative, Committed, Self-Dependent, Team Player, customer mania driven
- Financial and Analytical Skills
- Strong Leadership Skills
- Good Planning and Organizing Skills
- Language skills - fluency in English (Oral/Written)
- Good command of MS Office applications and POS.
- Ability to work under stress
- Ability to work in multi task environment
- Age: less than 35 years old
- Education: BA from a reputable collage in food and hospitality field or similar major
- Experiences: 10 years minimum with at least 5 years in similar position
- Salary : SR 5000 to SR 6500
- Send CVs and scientific and practical certification complete modern personality and image of the adoption, the tendency Arabiahr1@gmail.com, taking into account his career named in the subject, to inquire contact numbers following 01006058396- -01006058395 01006580800-0233032011- (Arab Company HR 528 companies license 0.2 Extension Road July 26 -medan Lebanon - Hawari Building - third Floor Apartment 6.
Job Type :
Years of Experience : Min 10 Max 12
Job field : Restaurants