Waiters and Waitress
8/14/2011 12:00:00 AM
Clinton Chambers - Ghana
* Check patrons' identification in order to ensure that they meet minimum age requirements for consumption of alcoholic beverages.
* Check with customers to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems.
* Escort customers to their tables.
* Explain how various menu items are prepared, describing ingredients and cooking methods.
* Inform customers of daily specials.
* Prepare checks that itemize and total meal costs and sales taxes.
* Present menus to patrons and answer questions about menu items, making recommendations upon request.
* Remove dishes and glasses from tables or counters, and take them to kitchen for cleaning.
* Serve food and/or beverages to patrons; prepare and serve specialty dishes at tables as required.
* Stock service areas with supplies such as coffee, food, tableware, and linens.
Job Type :
Years of Experience : Min 0 Max -
Job field : Restaurants